Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weigh in Day

It's a good day, my friends.

Starting weight: 229.4
Last week's weight: 229.4
Current weight: 221.0
Weight lost this week: -8.4
Total weight lost: -8.4

Boo yah.

The meeting was cool. I lost more than 5 pounds, so I got a little sticker reward for that, and I got a bunch of little bravo stickers for saying what I did differently this week. I get off on stuff like that.

The topic was interesting, too (more on that later). But the other people at the meeting.... well, I didn't really connect with any of them.

The average age was probably 72.

I went at 12:30, and I expected a lot of working stiffs, coming in on their lunch. This did not seem to be the case. They were all retired women. I think there was one girl that was my age (she appeared to be there with her mother). Everyone else was at least my mother's age or older.

There's another 12:30 meeting on Wednesdays, I think I'll go there next week to see if there's anyone my age. I don't mind it if there's no one there I can talk to, but it would be an added extra bonus.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! (And if you fail to find someone to chat too, we are all listening.......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, agree with Lucy - waffle away, we are all listening!

    AMAZING loss - well done :D

    ReplyDelete

Moooooo...