Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 5

8 am - Weight Watchers blueberry muffin-- 3 points (26)
Coffee with cream and sugar-- 3 points (23)

1 pm - 5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast (grilled)-- 5 points (18)
2 slices low cal wheat bread-- 1 point (17)
1 serving reduced fat wheat thins-- 2 points (15)

6 pm - 1 smart ones meal (chicken and broccoli)-- 5 points (10)
1 slice low cal wheat bread (my daughter at the other piece)-- 1 point (9)

8 pm- 2 chicken and mushroom roll up.... things (also from Smart Ones. I really stocked up on the frozen meals. I know, it's more expensive, and it's probably not as healthy, but it takes a lot of the thinking out of the process.)-- 4 points (5)

Total for the day: 24

Hubby just informed me that we are going out to dinner tomorrow night, with some clients from his company. I normally love going out to dinner, but on the night before my first weigh in... I'm scared.

I think I've been losing weight. I hope I've been losing weight. Even going out to eat on Sunday, I think I've been doing ok.

I hope I don't blow it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing really well, try and pick something within the plan (I know it's tempting when you are out) I've got into the routine of making the same pasta meal every wednesday because I know it exits my system bang on 9am the next day. LOL(Sorry TMI!) but that's just in time for weigh in at 9.45.

    Quorn sozzies = Quorn sausages. Quorn is a very, very low fat meat replacement product. http://www.quorn.co.uk/Home/ and on the Slimming World plan I get to eat as much of the 'plain' Quorn (sausages, pieces, mince, fillets, burgers) as I like, even the non-plain Quorn (with bread crumbs or batter) is still so low in fat that it doesn't cost me many syns.

    I used to eat loads of it before starting SW as I used to be veggie and just continued mainly eating Quorn and only having chicken and the occasional 'proper' sausage occasionally when I started eating meat again because I just prefer Quorn now. So to learn I could basically scoff it to my hearts content sealed the deal with which plan I was going to sign up to *g*

    ReplyDelete

Moooooo...