Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 2

Here's what I've had to eat today...

Starting points: 29

8 am- a smart ones breakfast meal. I ate the cheesy scramble with hash browns-- 4 points (25 left)
coffee with cream and sugar-- 3 points (22)

10:45 am- yogurt-- 4 points (18)
bran sprinklies to go over the yogurt-- 1 point (17)
(I've also had 48 ounces of water so far today-- go me!)

1:30 pm- a smart ones entree. This time is was salisbury steak with mac and cheese-- 6 points (11)
I think I'm on my 5th 24-oz bottle of water. I've been peeing all day. But I feel very full.

5:30 pm- 6" turkey sub on wheat (with no mayo or cheese)-- 5 points (6)
Baked Lays potato chips-- 2 points (4)
caffeine free diet pepsi-- 0 points

8 pm-- sugar free chocolate pudding-- 1 point (3)

Total for the day: 26 points

I think this is pretty awesome. Now, this was a special day-- I worked in my office most of the day, and then my husband was gone in the evening so the kids and I went out for sandwiches-- but I still count it as a win! Now, the real test will be when I'm with my husband all day and I have to deal with his cravings!


1 comment:

  1. That's the hard bit. MY partner and kids aren't following the plan. When I make dinner I can incorporate it like when they have a big fat cheese, potato and onion pie *sigh* I have a jacket spud with baked beans and tiny amount of cheese but the same veggies.

    When I'm making a main meal from scratch they eat that anyway like if I do spaghetti bolognese or pasta, I make a low cal version and so far they are loving it. The girls are starting to take healthier lunches to school, instead of sandwiches they've been asking to take a tub of salad or pasta in so maybe it's rubbing off on them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Moooooo...