Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 6

Of course I would go over my points on the day before my weigh in. 'Cause that's how I roll.

10 am: yogurt (I had to go to the dentist this morning, so I didn't get to eat sooner) 4 pts (25)

12:30 pm: beef nachos (cinco de mayo, so of course the office provided nachos. I can only hope I am overestimating the serving size) 13 pts (12)
1 sugar cookie-- 3 pts (9) Ugh!

6 pm: instead of going out to dinner, we went to big boss's house for dinner. He grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. I had....
1 hamburger patty-- 3 pts (6)
1 hot link sausage-- 6 pts (0)
1 serving potato chips-- 4 pts (+4)

I went 4 points over on my points today. Boo. This wouldn't be an issue (I'm allowed to go over 35 points a week), if I didn't have my first week weigh in tomorrow!

Way to sabotage, Heifer.

1 comment:

  1. Only 4 points though, as I am saying a lot to myself today... coulda been worse.

    Doing well keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Moooooo...