Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 8

(I forgot to put in what I ate yesterday, but it was fine. I stayed within my points. Here's what I ate today)

8 am- Egg and cheese burrito (from Smart Ones) 4 pts (25)
Coffee with cream and sugar 3 pts (22)

1 pm- house salad- no dressing, no croutons 5 pts (17) I'm mad that I forgot to say no cheese and it was shredded in there. I could have had 0 points. I'm sure it was less than 5, but I'm all about overestimating.
French fries 4 pts (13) HUGE victory. I went to Outback with my girlfriends for lunch. I ordered a house salad with no croutons or dressing and a side of french fries. I put half the fries on a separate plate and then put the plate on another table that needed to be cleaned. And I didn't even eat all the fries that I gave myself. Go me!

But, bad news... I was starving by 3 pm. And I knew we were having hotdogs for dinner tonight. So I resisted.

6 pm- 2 hotdogs (no buns) 10 pts (3)
More asparagus than anyone should be allowed to eat 0 pts (3)

8 pm- I'm still hungry
1 serving reduced fat wheat thins 2 pts (1)

Total: 28 points

Today was the first day that I was not satisfied. I think I way overestimated the points on my lunch, but if I want this to work, I need to be honest about the points.

I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moooooo...