Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 14- weigh in

Another good week!

Starting weight: 229.4
Last week's weight: 221.0
Current weight: 216.8
Weight lost this week: -4.2
Total weight lost: -12.6

I've been busy at work and at home, so I haven't had time to get online. But as you can tell from my weight loss, I've been staying with my points each day. And I've lost 5% of my total weight! Whoo hoo!

I really need to start incorporating some kind of activity into my lifestyle... but that probably won't happen this week, either. I'm working on it.

Here's what I ate today:

8 am- coffee with cream and sugar
ww banana nut muffin

1 pm- smart ones meal

I ate pretty light today because Hubby was going to pick up a pizza for dinner. But at the last minute, he decided to go to Subway instead:

6 pm- 6" turkey on wheat (no cheese or mayo)
1 serving baked Lays

So now I'm WAY low on points. I'll probably get some kind of snack later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, well done! Am a bit behind on my hopping and you'v lost MORE since I was last here! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Moooooo...