Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 10

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a little difficult because we went to my dad's house for a bbq and there was nothing there that was even remotely healthy. But I stayed in my point range and I'm full right now, so it's all good!

8 am- Egg and cheese burrito from Smart Ones- 4 pts (25)
coffee with cream and sugar- 3 pts (22)
(sweet Hubby brought me breakfast in bed-- 2 minutes in the microwave, it's probably the easiest thing he ever made!)

1 pm- 1 hot link sausage, no bun- 6 pts (16)
1 cup potato salad- 14 pts (2)
Dessert-- My stepmother made 2 desserts, and I didn't take a plate. But then she asked me what I thought of them, so Hubby gave me a bite of each one. I'm completely guessing on the points, but it can't be more than 1 point per bite, right? 2 pts (0)

7 pm- I was out of points, but I needed a little something. Luckily, some foods are free.
1 tomato
1 cup carrots

Still at 29 points! Go me!

I don't think I'm losing as much weight as I did last week. I might have to add in some exercise sooner than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moooooo...